Le clos des Peupliers is a campsite at an altitude of 672 meter high located in Barjac between Mende and Marvejols in Lozère.
A 3 hectares ground bordered by the Lot, Le Clos des Peupliers comprises 85 spacious and shaded pitches, 3 Selfcatering cottages and 8 Mobil-homes.
To enjoy your stay, Le Clos des Peupliers provides various services:
- 3 Sanitary facilities including 1 Heated sanitary, and 1space for babies (Bathtub and baby-changing table)
- 5 Collective barbecues with charcoal only (only gas or electric barbecues are allowed on the pitches)
- Drink, Ice cream...
- Snack on place or take away food: PIZZA, CHEESE-BURGER, FRITES, PANINI, GAUFRE...
- Breakfast, Bread et Viennoiserie on morning
- Play Room with Baby-foot - Snooker, Flipper, Ping pong...
- Available Free Board Games
- FREE WIFI on snack-bar’ terrace
- Heated Swimming-pool june july august
- Playground for children
- A Boule Pitche
- Regional products market: Tuesday on the evening in summer
- Self service laundromat : washing machine and dryer
- refrigerators rentals
- At the Reception: leaflets, tourist informations and maps.
You will also find on sale at the reception:
- Tokens washing machine and dryer
- Gas cylinders CAMPINGAZ
- Small grocery store
In BARJAC, you will find a bakery-grocery store, a restaurant and the church “Saint-Privat”.
12kms around, at Mende, you find all businesses and administrations.
There are bus and train station in the village for the destinations of St-Chély-d'Apcher, Marvejols, Mende or la Bastide-St-Laurent.